hypeFramework is a collection of scripts, views and cascade style sheets that create an enhanced framework within Elgg. hypeFramework allows to avoid repetitive functions and snippets of code. Generic scripts contained with hypeFramework are recycled throughout hypeJunction plugins.
hypeFramework is a collection of
1) PHP classes
2) Generic and re-usable JS, PHP scripts and libraries
3) Visual elements, wrappers and views
4) Cascade Style Sheets (grids)
hypeFramework integrates 960 grid system, thus improving column layouts and allows for fluid page design.
- hypeFramework is a wrapper plugin for a specific data logic. This model represent an hierarchy of encapsulated objects, which allows for modular representation of information.
- hypeFramework introduces new ElggObjects – forms and fields – which help to streamline data collection and form management
- hypeFramework streamlines representation of content items (similar menu structure, fancybox popups, scrollers etc)